So, here it the thing..
A 54th Birthday of my state, GUJARAT!!!!
A place which I feel the safest place for me.
A place which gives me the strength to explore myself.
A place which is rocking same as me.
A place which is on the way to get more and more success.
A place which is not jumping or running in the process of developing but it is just walking to develop itself in a every manner it can!!
The place where I belongs to and I cannot imagine myself at any other place!!!
– – – – –
Somethings are in the Gujju world, i want to share and then you can see, why you should meet a Gujju once in a life time!!! 🙂
- We can take jokes easily and laugh a loud even it’s on us only.
- You can find Gujju in any corner of the world.
- We can call every second person of the street we meet as ‘Kaka’ only.
- We have our own different pronounce like, ‘dilli’ instead of Delhi or ‘jhava’ instead of JAVA or ‘jerox’ instead of Xerox 😛
- We can call every different noodles as ‘Maggie’ only. 😀
- We can sell anything to any person!!! 😀
- The festivals of ours are the best either its Uttrayan or Navratri!!
- We always like to have fafda and jalebi instead of boiled vegetables or pastas or any other thing for snacks!!
- We can do ‘garba’ on any song you choose.
- We are the masters of Bargains.
These are the things which I am happy to admit that I do all of this!!!
And still I can say, I am proud to be GUJJU.
Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY GUJARAT!!!!
JAY JAY GARVI GUJARAT!!!