So, Again with a nomination!
Nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award by https://fortunesexpensivesmile.wordpress.com/
Visit the blog, it’s awesome and nicely written !!!
The feeling of getting nomination from the reader or co-bloggers is really nice because you can see that someone is looking into what you are writing and appreciate your thinking! When I started writing my posts here, I didn’t have the thought that my writing will have that impact for someone and I get nominations for different categories!
Thank you my dear blogger for nominating me for the particular award !! This means a lot to me!!
Rules for the category :
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My Nominations :
Now the final thing. the 7 things about me :
- I hate when people call my 5.2 height as short, its actually annoy me!!!
- I want to try bungee jumping once in my life time but, I am having Height Phobia. 😦
- I am a day dreamer, I guess.
- I hate programming and logic. But still I survived one year and 3 months in programming field only! 😛
- I am very moody person, you can say!
- I don’t think where I am or not, but when ear plugs in my ears, my hands don’t stop moving with some moves and my face without expression. I am just into me only, totally! 😀
- The place once in m,y life, I want to visit is, Paris!! 🙂