So, here I am again reviewing a product from Ethicare Remedies .
Winter is at your doorstep and so the most delicate part of the face – lips needs to take more care. And so, today I am reviewing the product Lipz – Lip Moisturizer.
Price and Quantity :
Rs. 90/- for Gm
This Lip Moisturiser comes in a white squeeze tube with red screw cap and further packed in white card board box.
This tube has slanted top for easy application.
This tube is very much travel friendly and you can easily carried it in your hand bag/purse.
Words For The Product :
- Lipz is a transparent lip balm which has vanilla smell.
- It does not feel waxy or heavy after applying on the lips.
- It moisturize dry and chapped lips very well and that even for quite a long time.
- The texture of the lip balm is just perfect as it’s not too thick or thin.
- The most amazing thing for this product is it has SPF 15 which I love the most because with hydrating your lips, it can protect your lips from sun damage also.
- As this is the transparent, any men or women can use it and even you can use on any lipstick shade also.
- Very light on lips.
- Unisex balm
- The slant and squeeze tube make it more useful and hygienic.
- SPF 15
- clinically approved.
- Till now I didn’t find any cons for the product.
Note : You can purchase this product here.