So, this post is the throwback!! 30th June is the #SMDay – Social Media Day! And as some of you know, I am a Social Media Manager,Freelancer marketer so how can I not post about Social Media!! Though I am bit late, but it’s better to be late than never!!
So, today I am sharing some of my favourite social media quotes!!
1. Social media is changing the way we communicate and the way we are perceived, both positively and negatively. Every time you post a photo, or update your status, you are contributing to your own digital footprints and personal brand. – Amy Jo Martin
2. Social media allows big companies to act small again. – Jay baer
3. I use social media as an idea generator, trend mapper and strategic compass for all of our online business ventures. – Paul Barron
4. Trustworthy content has a balanced point of view. It asks and answers the right questions. It doesn’t love itself. It tries to inform and educate. – Steve Fansworth
5. Engage, Enlighten, Encourage and especially…just be yourself! Social media is a community effort, everyone is an asset. – Susan Cooper
6. Social media will help you build up loyalty of your current customers to the point that they will willingly, and for free, tell others about you. – Bonnie Sainsbury
7. Just be nice, take genuine interest in the people you meet, and keep in touch with people you like. This will create a group of people who are invested in helping you because they know you and appreciate you. – Guy Kawasaki
8. Word-of-mouth marketing isn’t about giving customers talking points, as if they were brand spokespeople. It’s about delivering an exceptional customer experience that makes customers want to recommend you. – Deborah Eastman
9. Social media is about the people! Not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide you. – Matt Goulart
10. If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends. – Jeff Bezos
11. Think like a publisher, not a marketer. – David Meerman Scott
12. Content doesn’t win. Optimized content wins. – Liana Evans
13. If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a broucher. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger. – Jay Baer
14. We don’t have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it. – Erik Qualman
15. Social media is the ultimate equalizer. It gives a voice and a platform to anyone willing to engage. – Amy Jo Martin
So, what is your favourite quote except this? Share in below links, I would love to know!!!